Re: [logan2knits] Hey All

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
      I'd like to host November 6. (I don't think I've volunteered yet, but even
      if so, that's ok.)

      -Marita

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
        Hi Annemarie,

        Since Marita is interested in November 6, I can volunteer to host for
        November 13th instead.

        Have a good day,
        -Denise

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
        <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

        > Hi Annemarie,
        >
        > I can take November 6.
        >
        > Have a great day,
        > -Denise

        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
        > <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Everyone,
        > > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month,
        > but we
        > > need of some volunteers for November.
        > > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
        > > November 6
        > > November 13
        > > November 20
        > > November 27
        > > Annemarie

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
          Sounds great. I'll put you down on my calendar.
          Are you still okay to host on the 23?
          Annemarie

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 20, 2005
            I'll sign up to take the 20th.

            Marcy.

            On Thursday, October 13, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

            > Hi Everyone,
            > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month, but
            > we
            > need of some volunteers for November.
            > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
            > November 6
            > November 13
            > November 20
            > November 27