Re: [logan2knits] Re: Hey All

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
      Darn, I can't make it again this week. Hopefully soon!

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
        I'd like to host November 6. (I don't think I've volunteered yet, but even
        if so, that's ok.)

        -Marita

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
          Hi Annemarie,

          Since Marita is interested in November 6, I can volunteer to host for
          November 13th instead.

          Have a good day,
          -Denise

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
          <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

          > Hi Annemarie,
          >
          > I can take November 6.
          >
          > Have a great day,
          > -Denise

          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
          > <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Everyone,
          > > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month,
          > but we
          > > need of some volunteers for November.
          > > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
          > > November 6
          > > November 13
          > > November 20
          > > November 27
          > > Annemarie

        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
            Sounds great. I'll put you down on my calendar.
            Are you still okay to host on the 23?
            Annemarie

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 20, 2005
              I'll sign up to take the 20th.

              Marcy.

              On Thursday, October 13, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

              > Hi Everyone,
              > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month, but
              > we
              > need of some volunteers for November.
              > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
              > November 6
              > November 13
              > November 20
              > November 27