The new KnitScene projects are up...

  • rachel
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
      They look so cool!!! I can't wait to get it!

      http://www.knitscene.com

      xo

      rachel

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
        Darn, I can't make it again this week. Hopefully soon!

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
          I'd like to host November 6. (I don't think I've volunteered yet, but even
          if so, that's ok.)

          -Marita

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
            Hi Annemarie,

            Since Marita is interested in November 6, I can volunteer to host for
            November 13th instead.

            Have a good day,
            -Denise

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
            <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

            > Hi Annemarie,
            >
            > I can take November 6.
            >
            > Have a great day,
            > -Denise

            > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
            > <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Everyone,
            > > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month,
            > but we
            > > need of some volunteers for November.
            > > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
            > > November 6
            > > November 13
            > > November 20
            > > November 27
            > > Annemarie

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
              Sounds great. I'll put you down on my calendar.
              Are you still okay to host on the 23?
              Annemarie

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 20, 2005
                I'll sign up to take the 20th.

                Marcy.

                On Thursday, October 13, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                > Hi Everyone,
                > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month, but
                > we
                > need of some volunteers for November.
                > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
                > November 6
                > November 13
                > November 20
                > November 27