Re: [logan2knits] Hey All

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month, but we
      need of some volunteers for November.
      Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
      November 6
      November 13
      November 20
      November 27
      Annemarie

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
        Hi Annemarie,

        I can take November 6.

        Have a great day,
        -Denise

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
        <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month,
        but we
        > need of some volunteers for November.
        > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
        > November 6
        > November 13
        > November 20
        > November 27
        > Annemarie

      • rachel
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
          They look so cool!!! I can't wait to get it!

          http://www.knitscene.com

          xo

          rachel

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
            Darn, I can't make it again this week. Hopefully soon!

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
              I'd like to host November 6. (I don't think I've volunteered yet, but even
              if so, that's ok.)

              -Marita

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
                Hi Annemarie,

                Since Marita is interested in November 6, I can volunteer to host for
                November 13th instead.

                Have a good day,
                -Denise

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
                <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

                > Hi Annemarie,
                >
                > I can take November 6.
                >
                > Have a great day,
                > -Denise

                > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
                > <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Everyone,
                > > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month,
                > but we
                > > need of some volunteers for November.
                > > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
                > > November 6
                > > November 13
                > > November 20
                > > November 27
                > > Annemarie

              • Annemarie Neff
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 14, 2005
                  Sounds great. I'll put you down on my calendar.
                  Are you still okay to host on the 23?
                  Annemarie

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 20, 2005
                    I'll sign up to take the 20th.

                    Marcy.

                    On Thursday, October 13, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                    > Hi Everyone,
                    > We have volunteers to host meetings through the end of the month, but
                    > we
                    > need of some volunteers for November.
                    > Is anybody interested in hosting any of the following weekends?
                    > November 6
                    > November 13
                    > November 20
                    > November 27