Re: [logan2knits] Some time

  • rachel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
      Ooh, that sounds like so much fun! If I'm in town, I'd
      be happy to also volunteer my conversion van, which
      seats four in captain's chairs, and has a back area
      large enough to also take along a few sheep, chairs
      and tables, if we need them. Heh.

      :)

      rachel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
        That would be a very nice treat for those of us without cars. Let's
        plan it soon! -Denise
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
          Wow! That would be a blast. Hopefully we can plan it far enough in advance
          that I can take off work! Too fun!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
            Knitting's at your house this week isn't it? I'll be there. And where is
            "there"?

            -Marita