A Mother-Daughter Knitting Retreat in Massachusetts

  • Debbie Stoller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2014
      My document title

      Have a Yarny Mother's Day!

      Join me at "Knitting Bootcamp," a weekend retreat in Massachusetts' beautiful Berkshire mountains.

      A view of the Rowe Camp and Conference center's dining hall. Wanna see more?»

      Knitting Bootcamp May 9th - 11th, 2014

      Whip your knitting into shape and take it to the next level in this intensive weekend of skill-building with Debbie Stoller, author of the "Stitch 'n Bitch" series of knitting books. Come as mother-daughter team for a very special Mother's Day, or just come by yourself. All are welcome!

      Whether you’re intimidated by intarsia, confused by cables, daunted by double knitting, or at a loss with lace, you’re sure to become a better, stronger, more confident knitter at this intimate knitter’s retreat. You’ll learn my tips and tricks while mastering lovely lace, quick and easy cables, perfect intarsia, double knitting, and the coolest cast-ons and bind-offs--you're sure to come away with more knitting knowledge than you thought was possible in a single weekend.

      Between classes, take a walk in Rowe's enchanted forest, marvel at the sights and sounds of the waterfall, and delight in the tranquility of the old millpond. Knit by the hearth in the gathering room and watch the glow of the fire. Take a  break and hike the trails, or relax in the sauna. After dinner, watch the sunset from the porch swing or take a walk under the beautiful starry night sky after the evening session. Rowe offers three meals a day of fresh and healthy gourmet (mostly) vegetarian food. The food—fresh baked breads, homemade soups, gourmet entrees, and yummy desserts—is all prepared on-site by Rowe's amazing chefs.

      Register Here!

      Contact Info:

      Phone: 415-339-4954
      Email: info@...