Some time

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
      After our discussion Sunday I thought it might be fun to plan a yarn
      crawl some Sunday afternoon instead of our usual group. I have a
      minivan that holds six besides me, seven if we squish. There are a
      lot of stores that are open on Sunday and for those without cars this
      might be a good opportunity to visit stores you otherwise wouldn't get
      to see.

      What do you think?
    • rachel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
        Ooh, that sounds like so much fun! If I'm in town, I'd
        be happy to also volunteer my conversion van, which
        seats four in captain's chairs, and has a back area
        large enough to also take along a few sheep, chairs
        and tables, if we need them. Heh.

        :)

        rachel
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
          That would be a very nice treat for those of us without cars. Let's
          plan it soon! -Denise
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
            Wow! That would be a blast. Hopefully we can plan it far enough in advance
            that I can take off work! Too fun!

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
              Knitting's at your house this week isn't it? I'll be there. And where is
              "there"?

              -Marita