Correction: Knitting Cruise to the Caribbean- 2014!

  • Debbie Stoller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Stitch 'n Beach 4: Knitting Cruise to the Caribbean with Debbie StollerMar 2
      - Mar 11 2014, departing from NYCDear knitting friends,I'm pleased to
      announce that I will once again be leading a Stitch 'n Beach knitting cruise
      to the Caribbean. Please read below for details on this event, and I hope to
      see you on board the ship!-Debbie Stoller, Stitch 'n Bitch authorGrab your
      knitting buddies and hit the high seas on this luxurious knitting cruise
      aboard Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas to the sparkling islands of
      the Carribbean. Featuring over 24 hours of knitting classes, workshops, and
      private evening events, you'll always have something fun to do on board.
      Your vacation starts the moment you board the elegant ship at Cape Liberty
      Cruist Port, just outside of NYC. Over the next nine days, as we visit the
      sunny islands of the Caribbean, you’ll be able to take knitting classes in
      a variety of subjects, and attend special evening Stitch ‘n Bitch
      sessions, plus attend our private cocktail party, yarn tasting, and other
      events. Take as many or as few classes as you wish—your price includes all
      classes and all materials.

      When we arrive in port, explore our exotic destinations—San Juan, St.
      Thomas, Samana, and Labadee—on your own, sign up for any number of shore
      excursions such as shopping trips, snorkeling, nature hikes, and bike rides,
      or just hit the beach and relax.

      Back on board the ship, there will be more knitting classes on offer, or you
      can stroll along the Royal Promenade, try out the onboard rock-climbing wall
      or ice skating rink, take in a show at the Palace Theater,  sip a cocktail
      by the pool, or take your latest project with you out on the deck and knit
      as you watch the world sail by. On Tuesday morning when we get back to New
      York cruise port, you'll arrive rested and refreshed, with a lot more
      knitting knowledge and most likely a few new friends as well.
        Cruise Itinerary

      From snorkeling and swimming to shopping and golf, the Caribbean is
      the ultimate outdoor playground. What better way to vacation than to be
      surrounded by white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and the most
      beautiful islands on earth?

      Cape Liberty Cruise Port (NY Harbor)

      03/02/14    ---
      03/02/14    5:00 PM

      At Sea
      03/03/14    ---
      03/03/14    ---

      At Sea
      03/04/14    ---
      03/04/14    ---

      San Juan

      03/05/14    4:00 PM
      03/05/14    11:30 PM

      St. Thomas

      03/06/14    8:00 AM
      03/06/14    5:00 PM

      03/07/14    9:00 AM
      03/07/14    6:00 PM

      03/08/14    8:00 AM
      03/08/14    4:00 PM

      At Sea
      03/09/14    ---
      03/09/14    ---

      At Sea
      03/10/14    ---
      03/10/14    ---

      Cape Liberty Cruise Port (NY Harbor)

      03/11/14    8:00 AM
      03/11/14    ---

      Knitting Classes, Workshops & Events

      Admission to all classes and events is included in the price of the cruise!
      Class and event list not yet final.

      Picture Perfect: Don't fear intarsia! In this class
      you'll learn how to create pictures in your knitting using this easy
      and adaptable method. Forget annoying bobbins; learn Debbie's no-tangle
      technique and secrets to creating a never-ending strand of yarn, and
      learn to read and even create your own color knitrting charts!oStitch Dr.
      Secrets: Learn to unravel without fear, recross missed cables, "unknit,"
      seamlessly add length to a too-short piece, and much more.Crochet for
      Knitters: Expand your yarny skills and become a "Happy Hooker."Beach Bag: In
      this project class we'll work on a
      quick and easy openwork cotton bag that can be done in time to tote it
      with you to the beach in port!Double Knitting: Learn the skill of double
      and knit two layers at once! In this class we'll begin work on an
      awesome argyle scarf that shows one set of colors on one side, and the
      opposite on the other.Bead it: Learn to knit with beads and make a quick and
      easy beaded pulsewarmer with a seafaring motif!Lace: The Hole Story: Never
      knit lace before? Now's
      the time to try. In this clase you'll learn all the basics of lace
      knitting, and work on a sampler of lace stitches.So-Simple Shawl: Learn to
      make a quick and easy
      lace shawl using the techniques you picked up in the lace class, plus
      learn how to read lace charts, increase in pattern, and how to design
      your own lace shawl.Cable Vision: Learn Debbie's method for cabling the
      quick  and easy way -- without a cable needle! & MANY MORE CLASSES TO BE

      Stitch ‘n Bitch at Sea: Nightly knitting
      get-togethers in various locations on board the ship--from the serene,
      to the wacky (Karaoke knitting, anyone?)Private Sip ‘n Stitch Cocktail
      PartyYarn Tasting: Come try out some of the latest and greatest new yarnsThe
      Stitch Dr. Is In: Help for troubled projects& MUCH MORE!Limited Number of
      Cabins Available! Contact the Stitch 'n Beach cruise desk now to reserve
      your spot! (800) 760-7447
      Be sure to use reference #1053195
      Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings: