(no subject)

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      http://mavfo.org/httpckhatcpa12k2.php?pageID=933
      Quick and Easy Way of Making Good Money online

      They cussed Jim considerble, though, and give him a cuff or two side thehead once in a while, but Jim never said nothing, and he never let on toknow me, and they took him to the same cabin, and put his own clothes onhim, and chained him again, and not to no bed-leg this time, but to a bigstaple drove into the bottom log, and chained his hands, too, and bothlegs, and said he warnt to have nothing but bread and water to eat afterthis till his owner come, or he was sold at auction because he didntcome in a certain length of time, and filled up our hole, and said acouple of farmers with guns must stand watch around about the cabin everynight, and a bulldog tied to the door in the daytime; and about this timethey was through with the job and was tapering off with a kind of generlgood-bye cussing, and then the old doctor comes and takes a look, andsays:Dont be no rougher on him than youre obleeged to, because he aint abad nigger. amynta windgate