Reminder for meet-up 11/6!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Hi lovely knitters (and any crafters for that matter!)!

      Last minute reminder: I hope you'll be able to make it to my house on
      3649 West Eddy Street this Sunday, November 6th from 1 to 4 p.m. I'm
      conveniently located close to the blue line and the kennedy expressway.
      Please rsvp and if you need specific directions you can call me at
      312-608-1465. Hope to see you all there!

      I'll provide food and bevs by the way!