Re: [logan2knits] Upcoming November Sunday Meet-Up

  • Julia Kepler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi Lee-

      I am hoping to attend on Sunday, I am new to the group but I am excited to
      knit with a group. What is the group like? My friend Cassie also wanted to
      join, she said she tried to join the email list but that she didn't hear
      anything back. Would it be alright if I brought her along?

      Thanks so much!

      Julia Kepler

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
        Definitely! Tell her to join again, and I'll approve her--I'll bet it was a
        case where no one got to it in time and then the pending approval was
        eliminated after a while. I'm looking forward to meeting you!