RE: [logan2knits] Upcoming November Sunday Meet-Up

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hey Lourdes it’s so good to hear from you!! I hope we see you there!
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hi Lee-

        I am hoping to attend on Sunday, I am new to the group but I am excited to
        knit with a group. What is the group like? My friend Cassie also wanted to
        join, she said she tried to join the email list but that she didn't hear
        anything back. Would it be alright if I brought her along?

        Thanks so much!

        Julia Kepler

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
          Definitely! Tell her to join again, and I'll approve her--I'll bet it was a
          case where no one got to it in time and then the pending approval was
          eliminated after a while. I'm looking forward to meeting you!