Re: [logan2knits] Upcoming November Sunday Meet-Up

  • Lourdes Adrianzen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Lee, I will try to make it.It has been a while since our last meeting.I' d love to come.take  care ,Lourdes.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hey Lourdes it’s so good to hear from you!! I hope we see you there!
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
          Hi Lee-

          I am hoping to attend on Sunday, I am new to the group but I am excited to
          knit with a group. What is the group like? My friend Cassie also wanted to
          join, she said she tried to join the email list but that she didn't hear
          anything back. Would it be alright if I brought her along?

          Thanks so much!

          Julia Kepler

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
            Definitely! Tell her to join again, and I'll approve her--I'll bet it was a
            case where no one got to it in time and then the pending approval was
            eliminated after a while. I'm looking forward to meeting you!