Re: knitting on Sunday, October 9

  • mkcs04
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hello,

      So excited about having found this group!! I've just started
      knitting. I've taken a couple of classes and I'm really insterested
      in learning more. I think I could learn a lot from the group.

      How do I get to the meeting on 10/9?

      I'm looking forwards to meeting you all!

      Karina

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
      <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9 will be at my
      place
      > from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I hope that lots of you can come.
      Generally
      > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but I also have a
      big
      > church close to me and so parking spaces may be harder to find at
      that
      > time of day. I am one short block away from a Fullerton bus stop
      and
      > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El. There is plenty of room to
      > store bikes in the basement.
      >
      > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter how scrupulously
      > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I can promise that
      it
      > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a little bit of cat
      > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
      >
      > Please don't bring anything but your own selves. RSVP by Friday or
      > Saturday and I will email you with precise directions. In the
      > meantime- happy knitting!
      >
      > Idiot Fingers Bolton

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
        Ann, Dorothy and Harold cannot make it, but we will be
        knitting up a storm in Michigan. Have fun!