Upcoming November Sunday Meet-Up

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2011
      Hi Knitters! And welcome new knitters to the Logan Square Group!

      Lisa, thank you for hosting last Sunday--it was fun to see you all after so long!

      I'll be a hosting a knitting meetup at my house on 3649 West Eddy Street on Sunday, November 6th from 1 to 4 p.m. I'm conveniently located close to the blue line and the kennedy expressway. Please rsvp and if you need specific directions you can call me at 312-608-1465. Hope to see you all there!
      --Lee
    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2011
        are you kidding? i won't even be back from the uk by then!

        gerri

        On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 8:37 AM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi Knitters! And welcome new knitters to the Logan Square Group!
        >
        > Lisa, thank you for hosting last Sunday--it was fun to see you all after so
        > long!
        >
        > I'll be a hosting a knitting meetup at my house on 3649 West Eddy Street on
        > Sunday, November 6th from 1 to 4 p.m. I'm conveniently located close to the
        > blue line and the kennedy expressway. Please rsvp and if you need specific
        > directions you can call me at 312-608-1465. Hope to see you all there!

      • Lourdes Adrianzen
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
          Hi Lee, I will try to make it.It has been a while since our last meeting.I' d love to come.take  care ,Lourdes.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
            Hey Lourdes it’s so good to hear from you!! I hope we see you there!
            --Lee

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
              Hi Lee-

              I am hoping to attend on Sunday, I am new to the group but I am excited to
              knit with a group. What is the group like? My friend Cassie also wanted to
              join, she said she tried to join the email list but that she didn't hear
              anything back. Would it be alright if I brought her along?

              Thanks so much!

              Julia Kepler

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
                Definitely! Tell her to join again, and I'll approve her--I'll bet it was a
                case where no one got to it in time and then the pending approval was
                eliminated after a while. I'm looking forward to meeting you!