KNITTING CRUISE SPECIAL OFFER!

  • Stitch n Bitch Trips
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      STITCH N BITCH KNITTING CRUISE TO THE CARIBBEAN
      WITH DEBBIE STOLLER

      FEB 24- MAR 2 2012

      Knit Your Way to the Caribbean this Winter!

      Grab your knitting buddies and hit the high seas on this luxurious knitting
      cruise aboard Holland America's Noordam to the sparkling islands of the
      Carribbean with Stitch 'n Bitch author Debbie Stoller. Featuring over 24
      hours of knitting classes, workshops, and private evening events, you'll
      always have something fun to do on board.

      Your vacation starts the moment you board the elegant ship at Fort
      Lauderale, Florida. Over the next nine days, as we visit the sunny islands
      of the Caribbean, you'll be able to take knitting classes in a variety of
      subjects and attend special evening Stitch ‘n Bitch sessions, plus
      attend our private cocktail party, yarn tasting, and other events. Take as
      many or as few classes as you wish--your price includes entrance to all of
      them!

      When we arrive in port, explore our exotic destinations—Half Moon
      Cay, Grand Turk, Samana, Karlendijk, Willemstad, and Oranjestad—on
      your own, sign up for any number of shore excursions such as shopping
      trips, snorkeling, nature hikes, and bike rides, or just hit the beach and
      relax.Â

      Back on board the ship, there will be more knitting classes on offer, or
      indulge yourself at the Greenhouse Spa & Salon, curl up with a good book at
      the Explorations Cafe & Library, visit the fitness center, watch a show at
      the Vista Lounge, sip a cocktail by the pool, or take your latest
      project with you out on the deck and knit as you watch the world sail by.
      On Sunday morning when we get back to Fort Lauderdale, you'll arrive rested
      and refreshed, with a lot more knitting knowledge and most likely a few new
      friends as well.

      Book Now and Save!
      Reserve your stateroom between now and October 12th and get 50% off your
      deposit, plus receive a Value Book with savings up to $350 for onboard
      items such as wine, spa treatments, boutique items, and more!

      We have a limited number of staterooms reserved for this Stitch 'n Beach
      cruise at a special group rate on a first-come, first-served basis. With
      prices starting at just $150 a day including all meals, knitting classes,
      private events, taxes, and fees, it's a trip you owe yourself this year!
      Looking to travel alone? We can try to match you up with another Stitch 'n
      Beacher if you're looking to share a room.

      Spaces are limited, so register now to guarantee your cabin at our while
      this special offer is in effect

      Questions? Call our special Stitch 'n Beach hotline: (800) 760-7447.