Re: question

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Hi Kaelyn,

      You should definitely bring your new project to the
      knitting group. There are several experienced knitters
      in the group who are very helpful.

      I am not hosting this week. To get instructions on how
      to get to the group, RSVP to the list at
      logan2knits@yahoogroups.com . The host for the week
      sends out instructions on how to get to his or her
      apartment.

      Welcome to Chicago!

      Joyce

      --- kaelyn garcia <kaeley13330@...> wrote:

      > Hi joyce,
      > I just moved here to go to school and I have been
      > looking for a knitting group. I want to start a new
      > project but I am not too sure on how to do it would
      > it
      > still be okay to bring it?? I have another question
      > Im coming from Columbia College area downtown how
      > would I get to your house from there. Thank you!!
      > Kaelyn

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w