RE: [logan2knits] July 23, 2011 Knitting Mtg

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      Oh man really?? That sucks Lisa--I hope you can make it!

      From: "LeeS" <leesstein@...>

      Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:16:48

      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] July 23, 2011 Knitting Mtg

      Hello Knitters!!

      In honor of Ms Marcy returning to Chicago for the weekend, I'll be hosting a
      knitting party at my house on Saturday, July 23rd, from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m.
      You are all invited! Food will be served! I hope you can make it--and it's
      been a long time that we've knitted together so let's put it on our
      calendars!

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, and it's very accessible via Blue line
      and everything else. Call me with questions: 312-608-1465. See you there
      girls!