July 23, 2011 Knitting Mtg

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      Hello Knitters!!
      In honor of Ms Marcy returning to Chicago for the weekend, I'll be hosting a knitting party at my house on Saturday, July 23rd, from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m. You are all invited! Food will be served! I hope you can make it--and it's been a long time that we've knitted together so let's put it on our calendars!

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, and it's very accessible via Blue line and everything else. Call me with questions: 312-608-1465. See you there girls!
      --Lee
    • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
        I may have to work. If not, I will come to see my bitches!
        Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
          Oh man really?? That sucks Lisa--I hope you can make it!

          I may have to work. If not, I will come to see my bitches!

          Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular