loop stitch teddy bears

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      does anyone have a pattern for loop stitch teddy bears. i had one but lost it. help!
    • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
        Did you look on Ravelry? They will probably have something.
        Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        does anyone have a pattern for loop stitch teddy bears. i had one but lost it. help!