Re: [logan2knits] FYI Everyone!

  • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2011
      Is this the one we went to last year? I am so in, as long as I don't have jobout at work that weekend.
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

      Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair - June 24-26, 2011 at the Expo Center at the Lake County Fairgrounds, Grayslake, IL. I'm thinking road trip ladies!

    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
        i'd like to go. i think it is the same one we went to last year, lisa.

        gerri