FYI Everyone!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20 5:28 PM
      Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair - June 24-26, 2011 at the Expo Center at the Lake County Fairgrounds, Grayslake, IL. I'm thinking road trip ladies!
      --Lee
    • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20 5:44 PM
        Is this the one we went to last year? I am so in, as long as I don't have jobout at work that weekend.
        Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair - June 24-26, 2011 at the Expo Center at the Lake County Fairgrounds, Grayslake, IL. I'm thinking road trip ladies!

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21 12:25 PM
          i'd like to go. i think it is the same one we went to last year, lisa.

          gerri