Knit with me! January 2nd, 1-4 p.m.

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      All right knitters it's official: I will host a knitting gathering at my house on Sunday, January 2nd from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you! Again, for all new knitters and Logan Square new members, this meeting is all-inclusive, all levels welcome. I live in the Avondale neighborhood, steps from the Addison blue line station.

      3649 West Eddy Street, Chicago 60618
      Call me if you need directions 773-267-0175.

      Till then, HAPPY NEW YEAR!