Possible Knitting Mtg January 2nd

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2010
      Hi Knitters! Happy Holidays!
      I'm thinking about hosting a meeting on Sunday, January 2nd from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. What do you all think? Can you make it? It would be a nice way us to greet the New Year!

      For all new knitters, this meeting is all-inclusive, all levels welcome. I live in the Avondale neighborhood, steps from the Addison blue line station.
      --Lee
    • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2010
        Lee- I will come on the 2nd.
        Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        I'm thinking about hosting a meeting on Sunday, January 2nd from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. What do you all think? Can you make it? It would be a nice way us to greet the New Year!

        For all new knitters, this meeting is all-inclusive, all levels welcome. I live in the Avondale neighborhood, steps from the Addison blue line station.

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2010
          lee,

          i can come on jan 2, unless we head to indiana.

          gerri