Who is Coming to Mtg on 10/25?

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
      Hi everyone!
      So far I have two people who are may come over tomorrow for the knitting meeting. If there's any chance that more people are coming OR if there's a good chance that you won't be coming, please let me know, so I can plan ahead for this busy week! I may want to reschedule if no one is able to show up.

      Thank you so much everyone, I appreciate your prompt response!
      --Lee
    • Varndell@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
        Thanks for hosting, Lee, but I'm probably not going to make it this time.

        Peace-
        Teddy Varndell

        In a message dated 10/24/2010 3:56:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        leesstein@... writes:

        Hi everyone!
        So far I have two people who are may come over tomorrow for the knitting
        meeting. If there's any chance that more people are coming OR if there's a
        good chance that you won't be coming, please let me know, so I can plan
        ahead for this busy week! I may want to reschedule if no one is able to show up.

        Thank you so much everyone, I appreciate your prompt response!

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
          i'm planning on coming, as long as i'm feeling ok.

          gerri

        • Lourdes Adrianzen
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
            I will be able to make it. will you hold the meeting still? Lourdes

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
              OK cool everyone—thank you! For those of you who are planning to come, I’ll see you tomorrow!
              --Lee