Mtg Reminder for 10/25!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      Logan Square Knitters, and everyone else who likes to craft, you're invited to hang with me and knit and talk (and eat and drink) and be merry! I'm hosting on Monday evening, October 25th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. at my house on 3649 West Eddy Street. Call me or email me if you need directions: 773-267-0175!

      Also, I have the swift and ballwinder so if you need to wind skeins of yarn, please bring them along! I look forward to seeing you!