10/25 evening knitup!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2010
      Logan Square Knitters, and everyone else who likes to craft, you're invited to hang with me and knit and talk (and eat and drink) and be merry!

      I'm hosting on Monday evening, October 25th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. at my house, 3649 West Eddy Street. Call me or email me if you need directions: 773-267-0175!

      Also, if you're interested in purchasing a real pine Christmas Wreath, Door spray or Garland from my son's boy scout troop, the orders will be taken that night, and the prices are RIGHT!

      Finally, don't forget to bring your unwound skeins...we have the swift and ball winder here!

      I look forward to seeing you!
      --Lee
    • allison sanchez
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2010
        Hi Lee-
        Thanks so much for offering to host! I'd love to come but I'm going home
        (Georgia) that week.
        Have a great time and Happy Halloween!
        -Allison

        On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:48 AM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Logan Square Knitters, and everyone else who likes to craft, you're invited
        > to hang with me and knit and talk (and eat and drink) and be merry!
        >
        > I'm hosting on Monday evening, October 25th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. at my
        > house, 3649 West Eddy Street. Call me or email me if you need directions:
        > 773-267-0175!
        >
        > Also, if you're interested in purchasing a real pine Christmas Wreath, Door
        > spray or Garland from my son's boy scout troop, the orders will be taken
        > that night, and the prices are RIGHT!
        >
        > Finally, don't forget to bring your unwound skeins...we have the swift and
        > ball winder here!
        >
        > I look forward to seeing you!

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2010