Re: [logan2knits] Reminder for tonight's get-together...

  • Belia Ortega
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      Lee - I can't make it tonight. I have m second to last speed workout before I run the marathon on Sunday.

      Sent via BlackBerry -- Please excuse any misspellings.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        Ill have some chips and wine avail. If you want to bring something that would be very nice, but by no means necessary! See you tonight!
        Lee

        From: allison sanchez <sanchez.ally@...>
        Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:54:30
        To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          Ooh! Good luck! And don't forget to get a massage afterward!
          Lee

          From: "Belia Ortega" <scoots_2000@...>
          Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:32:31