Reminder for tonight's get-together...

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      Just a last-minute reminder that you're all welcome to come over and knit with me tonight (10/5), from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at my house. Everyone's welcome!

      My address is 3649 West Eddy. Call me if you need specific directions: 773-267-0175.

      I think I might have said that it was October 6th before...that was a typo--it's actually tonight. Sowwy!
      --Lee
    • allison sanchez
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        Hi Lee-
        I'll be coming by tonight. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
        What can I bring - food, wine, beverages?
        Thanks-
        Allison

        On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 8:05 AM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone!
        >
        > Just a last-minute reminder that you're all welcome to come over and knit
        > with me tonight (10/5), from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at my house. Everyone's
        > welcome!
        >
        > My address is 3649 West Eddy. Call me if you need specific directions:
        > 773-267-0175.
        >
        > I think I might have said that it was October 6th before...that was a
        > typo--it's actually tonight. Sowwy!

      • Belia Ortega
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          Lee - I can't make it tonight. I have m second to last speed workout before I run the marathon on Sunday.

          Sent via BlackBerry -- Please excuse any misspellings.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
            Ill have some chips and wine avail. If you want to bring something that would be very nice, but by no means necessary! See you tonight!
            Lee

            From: allison sanchez <sanchez.ally@...>
            Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:54:30
            To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
              Ooh! Good luck! And don't forget to get a massage afterward!
              Lee

              From: "Belia Ortega" <scoots_2000@...>
              Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:32:31