craft materials available

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
      I am getting rid of some things that have been around the house too long and thought that some of you might be interested:
      about 40 8" squares of different colored felt, one large blue piece, a few small pieces
      fabric: wool, cotton, some rayon, from fat quarters to one or two yards, fairly dull colors, subtle plaids
      a shopping bag of clean  nylons with runs-I used to use them to stuff pillows, but have not made any for a while
      18 issues of Ceramics Monthly from 1993 to 1994
      Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements for pick up.