RE: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
      Great! It will be fun seeing you again!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of catherine taylor
      Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:23 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

      Hi Lee,
      Just wanted to let you know that I do intend to stop by and knit for a bit on
      sunday.
      Thanks for getting everybody together!
      Cate

      ________________________________
      From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@... <mailto:tcarp8%40yahoo.com> >
      Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:55:15
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> >

      Thanks, Lee, for being so persistent in getting us re-organized. I don't know
      that I can make it on Sunday as there are soccer games in the family, but I will
      try Tuesday. I'd like to host another get together, and perhaps it will make
      sense to talk at your house about what days work better or worse.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
        I am getting rid of some things that have been around the house too long and thought that some of you might be interested:
        about 40 8" squares of different colored felt, one large blue piece, a few small pieces
        fabric: wool, cotton, some rayon, from fat quarters to one or two yards, fairly dull colors, subtle plaids
        a shopping bag of clean  nylons with runs-I used to use them to stuff pillows, but have not made any for a while
        18 issues of Ceramics Monthly from 1993 to 1994
        Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements for pick up.