Re: [logan2knits] knitting on Sunday, October 9

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      I am COMING. I will NOT be driving this time. I will walk from
      Pulaski if I have to.

      Marcy.

      On Monday, October 3, 2005, at 02:00 PM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9 will be at my place
      > from 11:00am to 1:00pm.  I hope that lots of you can come.  Generally
      > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but I also have a big
      > church close to me and so parking spaces may be harder to find at that
      > time of day.  I am one short block away from a Fullerton bus stop and
      > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El.  There is plenty of room to
      > store bikes in the basement.
      >
      > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter how scrupulously
      > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I can promise that it
      > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a little bit of cat
      > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
      >
      > Please don't bring anything but your own selves.  RSVP by Friday or
      > Saturday and I will email you with precise directions.  In the
      > meantime- happy knitting!
      >
      > Idiot Fingers Bolton

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
        sorry, can't make it that early in the day, but i look
        forward to seeing everyone soon!

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9
        > will be at my place
        > from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I hope that lots of you can
        > come. Generally
        > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but
        > I also have a big
        > church close to me and so parking spaces may be
        > harder to find at that
        > time of day. I am one short block away from a
        > Fullerton bus stop and
        > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El. There is
        > plenty of room to
        > store bikes in the basement.
        >
        > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter
        > how scrupulously
        > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I
        > can promise that it
        > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a
        > little bit of cat
        > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
        >
        > Please don't bring anything but your own selves.
        > RSVP by Friday or
        > Saturday and I will email you with precise
        > directions. In the
        > meantime- happy knitting!
        >
        > Idiot Fingers Bolton

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Yahoo! for Good
      • mkcs04
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
          Hello,

          So excited about having found this group!! I've just started
          knitting. I've taken a couple of classes and I'm really insterested
          in learning more. I think I could learn a lot from the group.

          How do I get to the meeting on 10/9?

          I'm looking forwards to meeting you all!

          Karina

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
          <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitters,
          >
          > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9 will be at my
          place
          > from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I hope that lots of you can come.
          Generally
          > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but I also have a
          big
          > church close to me and so parking spaces may be harder to find at
          that
          > time of day. I am one short block away from a Fullerton bus stop
          and
          > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El. There is plenty of room to
          > store bikes in the basement.
          >
          > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter how scrupulously
          > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I can promise that
          it
          > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a little bit of cat
          > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
          >
          > Please don't bring anything but your own selves. RSVP by Friday or
          > Saturday and I will email you with precise directions. In the
          > meantime- happy knitting!
          >
          > Idiot Fingers Bolton

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
            Ann, Dorothy and Harold cannot make it, but we will be
            knitting up a storm in Michigan. Have fun!