Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

  • leesstein@spacecushion.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
      That's cool Ann, I look forward to seeing you again--i hope all's well with you and the family!
      Lee

      From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...>
      Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:55:15
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

      Thanks, Lee, for being so persistent in getting us re-organized.  I don't know that I can make it on Sunday as there are soccer games in the family, but I will try Tuesday.  I'd like to host another get together, and perhaps it will make sense to talk at your house about what days work better or worse.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
        Hi Lee,
        Just wanted to let you know that I do intend to stop by and knit for a bit on
        sunday.
        Thanks for getting everybody together!
        Cate

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
          Great! It will be fun seeing you again!

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
            I am getting rid of some things that have been around the house too long and thought that some of you might be interested:
            about 40 8" squares of different colored felt, one large blue piece, a few small pieces
            fabric: wool, cotton, some rayon, from fat quarters to one or two yards, fairly dull colors, subtle plaids
            a shopping bag of clean  nylons with runs-I used to use them to stuff pillows, but have not made any for a while
            18 issues of Ceramics Monthly from 1993 to 1994
            Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements for pick up.