Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
      Thanks, Lee, for being so persistent in getting us re-organized.  I don't know that I can make it on Sunday as there are soccer games in the family, but I will try Tuesday.  I'd like to host another get together, and perhaps it will make sense to talk at your house about what days work better or worse.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
        That's cool Ann, I look forward to seeing you again--i hope all's well with you and the family!
        Lee

        From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...>
        Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:55:15
        To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
          Hi Lee,
          Just wanted to let you know that I do intend to stop by and knit for a bit on
          sunday.
          Thanks for getting everybody together!
          Cate

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
            Great! It will be fun seeing you again!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
              I am getting rid of some things that have been around the house too long and thought that some of you might be interested:
              about 40 8" squares of different colored felt, one large blue piece, a few small pieces
              fabric: wool, cotton, some rayon, from fat quarters to one or two yards, fairly dull colors, subtle plaids
              a shopping bag of clean  nylons with runs-I used to use them to stuff pillows, but have not made any for a while
              18 issues of Ceramics Monthly from 1993 to 1994
              Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements for pick up.