October Evening Meeting added!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
      Hi Everyone!
      I've been actively trying to recruit more members to the Logan Square knitters, and I'm excited about it! Also, I miss people who've been in the group for so long, but haven't been around in a while! I was thinking that in addition to the Sunday afternoon meetups, I probably need to address the needs of those who cannot make it on Sundays. So...

      In addition to the September 26th afternoon meetup (see earlier posting), I am planning an evening meetup on Tuesday, October 5th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at my house. Everyone's welcome no matter what the skill level or craft!

      3649 West Eddy is my address. 773-267-0175 is the phone. Call me if you need specific directions.

      See you!
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
        Thanks, Lee, for being so persistent in getting us re-organized.  I don't know that I can make it on Sunday as there are soccer games in the family, but I will try Tuesday.  I'd like to host another get together, and perhaps it will make sense to talk at your house about what days work better or worse.

        Ann

      • leesstein@spacecushion.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
          That's cool Ann, I look forward to seeing you again--i hope all's well with you and the family!
          Lee

          From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...>
          Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:55:15
          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
            Hi Lee,
            Just wanted to let you know that I do intend to stop by and knit for a bit on
            sunday.
            Thanks for getting everybody together!
            Cate

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
              Great! It will be fun seeing you again!

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
                I am getting rid of some things that have been around the house too long and thought that some of you might be interested:
                about 40 8" squares of different colored felt, one large blue piece, a few small pieces
                fabric: wool, cotton, some rayon, from fat quarters to one or two yards, fairly dull colors, subtle plaids
                a shopping bag of clean  nylons with runs-I used to use them to stuff pillows, but have not made any for a while
                18 issues of Ceramics Monthly from 1993 to 1994
                Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements for pick up.