September Knit-Up

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 4:49 AM
      Hello Everyone! And Welcome all newbies to the Logan Square Knitters! I'm hosting another knit-up at my house on Sunday, September 26th, from 1:00 p.m. until 4 p.m. And, as always, all skill levels and crafters are invited!

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, and my phone number is 773-267-0175 should you have any questions. Also you can reach me through this newsgroup.

      I hope to see you ALL there!
      --Lee :-)