Knit Night at Ann's this Wednesday, July 14th 6 to 9

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
      An eager reminder that my house will be open for knitting this Wednesday.  I think we will start indoors, and move outside if the the weather is better there.  Hope to see you then, at 2449 N. Monticello, ring bell for Cibulskis/Carpenter.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
        Hi Ann,
        I'm sorry I won't be able to attend tonight. I'm very sick-I hope you all
        have fun!