Knitting @ Wrigley

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hello, all!

      Some friends of mine have season tickets to the Cubs.  They are always willing to sell them, so I will be going to the July 20 game- 7:05 start time.  They have three seats and only sell them together.  As Jaime detests baseball, I have two extra seats!  They are under the canopy on the third base side at the front of the section--lots of leg room!  The tickets are $22 each.  I would love to enjoy the game with two of you.  First come, first serve.  Thanks, everyone!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
        Dear Lee I have been having a rush of rreal bad circumstances,I just got out of the hospital with two ear infections.Next time I will promise to make it.