knitting on Sunday, October 9

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hello Knitters,

      The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9 will be at my place
      from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I hope that lots of you can come. Generally
      there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but I also have a big
      church close to me and so parking spaces may be harder to find at that
      time of day. I am one short block away from a Fullerton bus stop and
      about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El. There is plenty of room to
      store bikes in the basement.

      There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter how scrupulously
      we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I can promise that it
      will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a little bit of cat
      hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.

      Please don't bring anything but your own selves. RSVP by Friday or
      Saturday and I will email you with precise directions. In the
      meantime- happy knitting!

      Idiot Fingers Bolton
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        I am COMING. I will NOT be driving this time. I will walk from
        Pulaski if I have to.

        Marcy.

        On Monday, October 3, 2005, at 02:00 PM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9 will be at my place
        > from 11:00am to 1:00pm.  I hope that lots of you can come.  Generally
        > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but I also have a big
        > church close to me and so parking spaces may be harder to find at that
        > time of day.  I am one short block away from a Fullerton bus stop and
        > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El.  There is plenty of room to
        > store bikes in the basement.
        >
        > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter how scrupulously
        > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I can promise that it
        > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a little bit of cat
        > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
        >
        > Please don't bring anything but your own selves.  RSVP by Friday or
        > Saturday and I will email you with precise directions.  In the
        > meantime- happy knitting!
        >
        > Idiot Fingers Bolton

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
          sorry, can't make it that early in the day, but i look
          forward to seeing everyone soon!

          --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitters,
          >
          > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9
          > will be at my place
          > from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I hope that lots of you can
          > come. Generally
          > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but
          > I also have a big
          > church close to me and so parking spaces may be
          > harder to find at that
          > time of day. I am one short block away from a
          > Fullerton bus stop and
          > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El. There is
          > plenty of room to
          > store bikes in the basement.
          >
          > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter
          > how scrupulously
          > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I
          > can promise that it
          > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a
          > little bit of cat
          > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
          >
          > Please don't bring anything but your own selves.
          > RSVP by Friday or
          > Saturday and I will email you with precise
          > directions. In the
          > meantime- happy knitting!
          >
          > Idiot Fingers Bolton

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          Yahoo! for Good
        • mkcs04
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
            Hello,

            So excited about having found this group!! I've just started
            knitting. I've taken a couple of classes and I'm really insterested
            in learning more. I think I could learn a lot from the group.

            How do I get to the meeting on 10/9?

            I'm looking forwards to meeting you all!

            Karina

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
            <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

            > Hello Knitters,
            >
            > The Stitch and Bitch meeting for Sunday, October 9 will be at my
            place
            > from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I hope that lots of you can come.
            Generally
            > there is plenty of parking around my apartment, but I also have a
            big
            > church close to me and so parking spaces may be harder to find at
            that
            > time of day. I am one short block away from a Fullerton bus stop
            and
            > about 7 blocks from the Logan Square El. There is plenty of room to
            > store bikes in the basement.
            >
            > There are four cats in the apartment, and no matter how scrupulously
            > we vacuum (and with in-laws coming this weekend I can promise that
            it
            > will be very scrupulous!)there is still always a little bit of cat
            > hair floating about, so allergy sufferers be warned.
            >
            > Please don't bring anything but your own selves. RSVP by Friday or
            > Saturday and I will email you with precise directions. In the
            > meantime- happy knitting!
            >
            > Idiot Fingers Bolton

          • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
              Ann, Dorothy and Harold cannot make it, but we will be
              knitting up a storm in Michigan. Have fun!