Re: [logan2knits] Last minute reminder, Sunday 6/27

  • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 6:31 AM
        Hello, all!

        Some friends of mine have season tickets to the Cubs.  They are always willing to sell them, so I will be going to the July 20 game- 7:05 start time.  They have three seats and only sell them together.  As Jaime detests baseball, I have two extra seats!  They are under the canopy on the third base side at the front of the section--lots of leg room!  The tickets are $22 each.  I would love to enjoy the game with two of you.  First come, first serve.  Thanks, everyone!

        Lourdes! We haven't seen you in a while! I hope you can visit us today!
        --Lee

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisardarnell@... wrote:

        > Knitting and drinking wine. What more can ask for?
        > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

      • Lourdes Adrianzen
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1 9:37 AM
          Dear Lee I have been having a rush of rreal bad circumstances,I just got out of the hospital with two ear infections.Next time I will promise to make it.