Ivan's hat.jpg

  • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
      I made the coil a snake. Like it?
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

    • LeeS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
        Hi Lisa! I don't think the image made it through. Try uploading it to the photos folder in the newsgroup. You can find the photos in the menu on the left side of the newsgroup page.
        --Lee
      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
          pictures don't come through on the yahoo group. :(