Re: Last minute reminder, Sunday 6/27

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2010
      Lourdes! We haven't seen you in a while! I hope you can visit us today!
      --Lee

    • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
        Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        thanks lee, i was going to send a reminder too. my phone number is
        773.213.8842.

        On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Just a last-minute reminder to meet at Gerri's place on Sunday, June 27th
        > from 1-4 pm, 1928 N central park ave (3600 west, just south of armitage),
        > 773-213-7742. Looking forward to knitting and hanging with y'all!

      • Kari Balck
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
          Hello, all!

          Some friends of mine have season tickets to the Cubs.  They are always willing to sell them, so I will be going to the July 20 game- 7:05 start time.  They have three seats and only sell them together.  As Jaime detests baseball, I have two extra seats!  They are under the canopy on the third base side at the front of the section--lots of leg room!  The tickets are $22 each.  I would love to enjoy the game with two of you.  First come, first serve.  Thanks, everyone!

          Lourdes! We haven't seen you in a while! I hope you can visit us today!
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisardarnell@... wrote:

          > Knitting and drinking wine. What more can ask for?
          > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        • Lourdes Adrianzen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
            Dear Lee I have been having a rush of rreal bad circumstances,I just got out of the hospital with two ear infections.Next time I will promise to make it.