Last minute reminder, Sunday 6/27

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
      Just a last-minute reminder to meet at Gerri's place on Sunday, June 27th from 1-4 pm, 1928 N central park ave (3600 west, just south of armitage), 773-213-7742. Looking forward to knitting and hanging with y'all!
      --Lee
    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
        thanks lee, i was going to send a reminder too. my phone number is
        773.213.8842.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
          Knitting and drinking wine. What more can ask for?

          From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
          Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 04:53:38
          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Last minute reminder, Sunday 6/27

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 27, 2010
            Lourdes! We haven't seen you in a while! I hope you can visit us today!
            --Lee

          • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
              Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

              thanks lee, i was going to send a reminder too. my phone number is
              773.213.8842.

              On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

              > Just a last-minute reminder to meet at Gerri's place on Sunday, June 27th
              > from 1-4 pm, 1928 N central park ave (3600 west, just south of armitage),
              > 773-213-7742. Looking forward to knitting and hanging with y'all!

            • Kari Balck
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
                Hello, all!

                Some friends of mine have season tickets to the Cubs.  They are always willing to sell them, so I will be going to the July 20 game- 7:05 start time.  They have three seats and only sell them together.  As Jaime detests baseball, I have two extra seats!  They are under the canopy on the third base side at the front of the section--lots of leg room!  The tickets are $22 each.  I would love to enjoy the game with two of you.  First come, first serve.  Thanks, everyone!

                Lourdes! We haven't seen you in a while! I hope you can visit us today!
                --Lee

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, lisardarnell@... wrote:

                > Knitting and drinking wine. What more can ask for?
                > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

              • Lourdes Adrianzen
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
                  Dear Lee I have been having a rush of rreal bad circumstances,I just got out of the hospital with two ear infections.Next time I will promise to make it.