Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Sunday at Lisa's

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
      Sorry guys, I drove around for a half an hour and had to give up when I
      couldn't find parking. I guess I forgot about the sunday church issue.
      I should have taken public transportation. Sigh.

      I am going to try again next week. I haven't had a conversation with
      an adult beside my husband in about 3 weeks and it is killing me.