Re: [logan2knits] Re: stitch and bitch at my house jun 27

  • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
      It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
        Wine is gooooood!

        It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

        Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

        gerri

        On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > YESssss! :-)

        *******************

        http://gnewfry.etsy.com

        http://newfry.typepad.com

        http://www.newfry.com

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
          Hey fellow winos!
          I'm not sure where I'll be June 27th, thinking I may hit the road for a bit.
          School's out for the summer!!!
          I should have a better idea next week.
          Thanks,
          Cate

          ________________________________
          It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

          Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

          i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

          gerri

          On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > YESssss! :-)

        • LeeS
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
            Ann C! Will we see you? We miss you!

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
              No, darn it, I'll be at pottery at that time.  However, I hereby commit to having you all over here on Wednesday, July 14 for a Bastille Day knit night from 6 to 9.  C'mon out, everyone who works on the weekends!
              Have fun next sunday,  Ann

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
                I’ve written it in my calendar Ann!
                --Lee