Re: [logan2knits] Re: stitch and bitch at my house jun 27

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
      i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

      gerri

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
        It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
          Wine is gooooood!

          It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

          Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

          i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

          gerri

          On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > YESssss! :-)

          *******************

          http://gnewfry.etsy.com

          http://newfry.typepad.com

          http://www.newfry.com

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
            Hey fellow winos!
            I'm not sure where I'll be June 27th, thinking I may hit the road for a bit.
            School's out for the summer!!!
            I should have a better idea next week.
            Thanks,
            Cate

            ________________________________
            It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

            Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

            i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

            gerri

            On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > YESssss! :-)

          • LeeS
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
              Ann C! Will we see you? We miss you!

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
                No, darn it, I'll be at pottery at that time.  However, I hereby commit to having you all over here on Wednesday, July 14 for a Bastille Day knit night from 6 to 9.  C'mon out, everyone who works on the weekends!
                Have fun next sunday,  Ann

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
                  I’ve written it in my calendar Ann!
                  --Lee