Re: [logan2knits] Re: stitch and bitch at my house jun 27

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
      wine is good!!

      gerri

      On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:37 AM, <lisardarnell@...> wrote:

      > Should be able to make this one. What should I bring? The usual...
      >
      > Wine?
      >
      > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
        i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

        gerri

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
          It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
            Wine is gooooood!

            It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

            Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

            i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

            gerri

            On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > YESssss! :-)

            *******************

            http://gnewfry.etsy.com

            http://newfry.typepad.com

            http://www.newfry.com

          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
              Hey fellow winos!
              I'm not sure where I'll be June 27th, thinking I may hit the road for a bit.
              School's out for the summer!!!
              I should have a better idea next week.
              Thanks,
              Cate

              ________________________________
              It's so nice that my fellow SNBers are winos, too!

              Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

              i can only drink white, but i have a wee bit here.

              gerri

              On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

              > YESssss! :-)

            • LeeS
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
                Ann C! Will we see you? We miss you!

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
                  No, darn it, I'll be at pottery at that time.  However, I hereby commit to having you all over here on Wednesday, July 14 for a Bastille Day knit night from 6 to 9.  C'mon out, everyone who works on the weekends!
                  Have fun next sunday,  Ann

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 17, 2010
                    I’ve written it in my calendar Ann!
                    --Lee