Knitting Meet-Up this Sunday, May 23rd!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      Just a last-minute reminder: ALL are welcome, no matter where you live, no matter what your skill level is!

      Sunday, May 23rd, from 1:30 until 4:30 p.m. Snacks will be served!

      Come to: 3649 West Eddy Street in Avondale (Chicago). My phone number is
      773-267-0175 if you need specific directions. I can't wait to see you all!