May Knitting Meet-Up Next Sunday

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 4:38 PM
      Hi Everyone!

      Another knitting meet-up, hosted by yours truly of the Logan Square Knitters. ALL are welcome, no matter where you live, no matter what your skill level is!

      Sunday, May 23rd, from 1:30 until 4:30 p.m.
      Snacks will be served!

      Come to: 3649 West Eddy Street in Avondale (Chicago). My phone number is 773-267-0175 if you need specific directions. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you!!