Another Meet-up!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 3:30 PM
      Hi everyone! I understand that one of our founding members, Denise, is coming to Chicago for a few days and I'd like to host a meet-up that she can attend!

      What day works best for everyone? The majority wins!

      Sunday afternoon, May 23rd or Monday EVENING, May 24th.

      Let me know! I'd love to see each and every one of you--it feels like it's been a while!
      --Lee
    • Denise Bolton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 5:38 PM
        I can come either day, Lee. I can't wait to get together for knitting!
        -Denise

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , May 17 6:26 AM
          i like sunday afternoon. :)